Featured Posts

March 31, 2016


The general rule is that most nonimmigrant foreign nationals seeking to enter the United States need to have a valid visa (i.e. visa stamp), issued at the consulate abroad. There is an exception under the automatic visa revalidation, which involves travel between the...

March 8, 2016

Certain relatives of American citizens who entered the country illegally and need a waiver of unlawful presence before being eligible for permanent residency can submit an application with the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) and get a decisio...

Please reload

Petition to Remove Conditions on Residence: Late Filings and Waivers

November 28, 2016

Please reload

Recent Posts
Please reload

Please reload

Search By Tags
Please reload

Follow Us
  • Facebook Basic Square
American Immigration Lawyers Association ©2017 AILA. This logo signifies membership status in the Association for the  year noted and is not an official endorsement of an individual attorney.
PO BOX 227
Riderwood, MD 21139
T (443) 365-1298
F (888) 681-1720
Email: oleg@g-immigration.com
Skype: oleggherasimov